- Screen: 1.3-inch IPS
- Touch Panel: Full-screen Touch
- Battery: 280Mah
- App: Wearfit 2.0
- Fit Magnetic Charging
- Waterproof: IP67
- Bluetooth version: BLE4.0
- Bluetooth calls: BT3.0
- System version: Android above 4.4 or IOS above 8.4
- Receive/reject Phone Calls
- Dial Phone Call
- Heart Rate Monitoring
- Blood/Blood Oxygen Pressure Monitoring
- Sleep Monitoring
- Sedentary Reminder
- Sports Pedometer/calorie Consumption/track Record/exercise Time
- Call Reminder And Display
- Push & Display Messages
- Remote Control Camera
- Automatically Heart Rate Measurement
- Multi-sport Measurement
- Clock Reminder
- Alarm Reminder
- 5 Kinds Of Dials Default
- Bracelet Supports Languages: English, Chinese, Spanish, French, Russian, Portuguese, Polish
- APP(Wearfit 2.0) Supports Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Arabic, Chinese.
- Wrist strap
Good product fast delivery
It came to Me in just 10 days and I’m satisfied with the product.
Product as shown in the image. Seller recommended.
Working fine with wearfit-2.0 app, just for now using it for time and bluetooth call. Press on display time to change layout clocks display. Also customized layout via wearfit 2.0 app. See last pic. Southland Recordings.
אחלה watch. Unbelievable שבמחיר this working ככה. Including option management call מהשעון itself.
Great description. Smartwatch excellent and very beautiful.
Friends don’t waste your money on empty expectations. On the second day, the clock began to live its own life, not associated with their carrier. Useless waste
Great smartwatch, interface Super moderma and beautiful. And otherwise, the touch is excellent!!! Very touch! Buy eyes closed why very worth!
Well envalado, it’s missing provar. At first sight very nice
Connected watch that does its job, notifications, measurements of heart rate, blood pressure, etc… She even gives the time As for whether the data is really reliable… Only a doctor can check them out. Received in about ten days.
Hours of norms. First day is normal. Let’s see.